Click on the resources you need:
We've collected these lifelines, organizations, resources, guides, articles, online tools, and more so it's easier to help.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room.
Trevor Project LGBTQ+ Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386 or Text START to 678-678
Veteran's Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) Press 1
University of Arizona
Receive free and confidential support for you and your dependents from a diverse, statewide network of providers.
If you are concerned about a student's well-being, call the Dean of Students office at 520-621-7057. If you have reason to be concerned about an emergency health or safety concern related to a student, please call 911.
Organizations & Resources
Native Americans & Alaska Natives
Guides & Articles
- The Lighthouse Project The Columbia Lighthouse Project and their protocol: Columbia Protocol
- Support on Social Media : Lifeline
- 28 Instagram Accounts That Destigmatize Mental Health
- 14 Mental Health Instagram Accounts You Should Follow ASAP
- How to Create A Suicide Safety Plan
- A Collection of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Resources